At The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. we respect your right to privacy on the Internet. We comply voluntarily with the Canadian federal government’s privacy legislation, the “Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
- The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. may collect personal information on visitors to this site.
- Most of the activities you will do on this site will not result in personal information being collected by us. If you subscribe to any services offered on the Site, or use our on-line store, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is optional for you to engage in these activities, but if you elect to engage in these activities, The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. may ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including postal or ZIP code), e-mail address, and other personal information. Some of this information is required to participate in those activities. Should you choose not to provide the requested information, you will not be able to engage in the activity.
- The information we collect may be used to: (i) improve the content of our website; (ii) notify consumers about updates to our website; and (iii) contact consumers for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your permission. The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. does not rent, trade or sell your personal information to others. Information collected is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- When you register with The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. or place orders, we offer you a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. All user information we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We endeavour to ensure that our system is protected by the latest Internet security protocols.
- In order to analyze site traffic and to provide personalized services, we may use a feature of your browser called Cookies. They contain no personal information, pose no security risk, and are only a special string that tells our service that you are a past user of our site. Please accept any Cookies that we wish to send to your computer. You can turn off the Cookie warning by selecting preferences or options from your browser’s menu, and turning off the warning toggle.