The Good Earth is dog friendly
The Good Earth welcomes well-behaved dogs on leash to accompany their humans for fabulous wine and food experiences throughout the summer.
We will do our best to accommodate our canine and human guests however, with reduced seating capacity we have fewer options. We ask for your patience and understanding.
Safety first. For the safety and enjoyment of all you must obey these basic etiquette rules. We reserve the right to ask anyone who ignores the rules to leave the property.
- you must check in with our greeter when you arrive
- all dogs must be on a leash at all times
- please do not allow your dog to approach other dogs OR humans, unless you confirm first that this is okay
- all dogs must be controlled by a competent person while on the property
- access will be restricted to certain areas on the property
- pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste in the containers provided
- please leave aggressive dogs at home