The Good Earth is dog friendly
The Good Earth welcomes well-behaved dogs on leash to accompany their humans for fabulous wine and food experiences on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the summer.
Alas, in Ontario we are not quite as enlightened as the Europeans, therefore we are not permitted to have dogs on the patio proper nor under the pergola in the shade. However, we do have a picnic table set up with umbrella on the north side of the winery for those who wish to enjoy a meal with their dogs. We very much wish it could be different.
In addition to our awesome annual Dog Days of Summer dinner event on August 24th, this year we have introduced Wine, Wags and Walks.
Wine, Wags and Walks
Starting in May, on weekends you can enjoy the beauty of the orchards, vines and gardens at The Good Earth with your best 4-legged friend and a glass of wine!
Available weekends from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fee is $15 (+HST) and includes a glass of wine for you and a homemade treat for your best friend. Call 905.563.6333 to arrange your visit. Please note: you must check in at the Retail Shop when you arrive.
Safety first. For the safety and enjoyment of all you must obey these basic etiquette rules. We reserve the right to ask anyone who ignores the rules to leave the property.
- all dogs must be on a leash at all times
- all dogs must be controlled by a competent person while on the property
- access will be restricted to certain areas on the property
- you must check-in at the retail shop when you arrive
- pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste in the containers provided
- please do not allow your dog to approach other dogs unless you confirm this is okay with the other dog owner
- please leave aggressive dogs at home